Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby pool...

We have had such beautiful weather here in Nashville lately!!! Last week we had 80 degree weather, so we went out and got Anniston a baby pool! I was SO excited to get her in one of her cute little swimsuits! (I'm a little obsessed with buying her baby swimsuits!)

On Thursday morning, I filled up her baby pool in the backyard so the water would have time to warm up a little bit before we got in later in the day...

After lunch, I got dressed then got her ready... Let me just say, THAT WAS AN ORDEAL!!... First off, Anniston has never really been out in the sun for a long period of time because it had been cold so I made sure I had all my bases covered for our BIG adventure in the backyard baby pool. I had sunscreen, bug spray, and a big hat all ready for her outing! :) It probably took us at least 30 minutes to get her covered in sunscreen, into a swim diaper, then into her bathing suit... I was just ready for a nap by the time we were ready!!!... But I was determined!!! (it was the first time I had put on a swimsuit since I gave birth so I was ready to get some sun too!!)


We get outside and the water was still too cold for her to sit in it! :( So I let her just put her sweet little feet inside while she sat on the side on the pool... It was SOOOOOO pretty outside that day & we had went through so such just to get her ready!...
After about 20 minutes she starts playing with the grass and I was afraid she was gonna try to eat it, so we went inside...
I filled up our big master bathroom tub and put a bunch of toys in there and we both just sat in there and played in our swimsuits til we were ready to get out...



It was definitely a memorable first trip to the baby pool!!!... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment