Monday, April 5, 2010

Anniston's first trip to the zoo...

On Friday, Jeremy was off work for Good Friday and it was another sunny and 80 degree day in Nashville, so we planned a family trip to the zoo! I was SUPER excited!! I love the zoo and hadn't been there in years!... and Jeremy had never been to the Nashville Zoo so we were all looking forward to a fun family adventure!
We got Anniston dressed in her new little giraffe top for the BIG occasion! ;) ...
When we got to the zoo, it seemed like EVERYONE in Nashville went to the zoo that day! It was PACKED!!! Little Anniston didn't know what to make of it all at first... :)
But after awhile, I think she really enjoyed herself!... We got her out of her stroller so she could see the animals a lot better...
Jeremy carried her in her baby carrier for most of the trip and that worked out really well! I'm so glad we remembered to bring it!...

One thing I was really surprised about was how HUGE that place was!! I don't remember it being so big the last time I went... plus, I wasn't pushing a baby stroller either, so it seemed a lot bigger I'm sure! ;) ...

We stopped by one of the gift shops, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend so much money on one of those over-priced stuffed animals!... Even though this little monkey was really cute! {Looking back on this picture now, I wish I would have gotten it!... Guess I'll have to get it for her on our 2nd trip to the zoo...}

Sweet baby girl also got to ride on her first merry-go-round and she LOVED it!!...

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect first trip to the zoo! While we were leaving, we even signed up for a membership so I can take baby girl all summer long! :)

1 comment: