Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playdate Picnic...

On Saturday, Anniston had her very first playdate picnic in the park!


My friend, Tonia, has 2 daughters... One who is just 2 months younger than Anniston, so we couldn't wait to get our girls together for a playdate!
The girls were both preemies, so now that they are both over 6 months old & the weather is warming up, it was time to get the together!... :)

We couldn't have asked for better weather! I think this was actually the first time I've ever had a picnic!... I LOVED IT!! And I think Sweet Baby Girl liked it a lot too!... She just sat still and enjoyed being outside and seeing all the people...
Of course I had to take a picture of me & sweet baby in our coordinating playdate outfits! LOL ;)


Then on Sunday we went to church & came home & set the camera up to take a family picture... :)

My friend, Rhiannon, got Baby Girl this pretty dress... She looked just like a little princess today that we had to take a ton of pictures ;)



Later in the afternoon, we all went to Lowe's to look around because we are planning to do some upgrades on our landscaping & deck, so we walked around to get some prices... I have to honestly say, I have never had so much fun at Lowe's before! I got goosebumps looking at brand new washer & dryers and kitchen appliances you would have thought I was in Louis Vuitton or something! LOL :)
Meet my newest obsession!...

Aren't they GORGEOUS!! Who would have thunk I would be fantasizing about a washer & dryer!! My, my, how our priorities change! :)

Well, that's all for now, I need to get ready for bed & get baby girl's things ready for her 1st day of infant swim tomorrow! WooHoo! I'll be sure to blog about that later this week! :)


3 comments:

  1. Um.. Jayne.. Im glad to know someone else is longing for that same washer and dryer! I love me some Lowes!

    Oh and Anniston is so cute!!! I love the matching outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to see Anniston in her big girl playdate clothes. I'm glad she has grown into her own and is doing so well. And her smiley face is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits! And yes her smiley face makes the picture so much sweeter!

    ReplyDelete