Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yesterday...

So the doctor's appointment went well yesterday... I won't get the results back from the test for a week or two, but the "drink" wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It tasted like a flat orange soda. The only bad part about it was that you had to drink the whole thing in 5 minutes... For a lot of people, that might not have been so hard, but for little ole' me that was tough!... I am a VERY slow eater and drinker, so having to slam that drink so fast made me kinda sick. It also started to burn after the first few sips, so by the end of it I felt like I could throw up!... Then after you drink it you have to wait for an hour before they can draw your blood and not eat or drink anything else.
The needle prick wasn't as bad either. The lady that did it was awesome! I don't even have a bruise today! YAY :)
And after we were all done at the doctor, Sweet Wormie took me & baby to Whole Foods for pizza and Fat Straw for a bubble tea smoothie :)... it was a great "treat"!! :)

We did go to Pottery Barn Kids after that for a little bit to start a registry, but didn't stay for the decorating class. By that time, we were all really tired and just wanted to go home... plus I was really bummed that everything I had planned to register for there was only online! :( We only scanned two things and the rest I will have to add tonight...

Anyhoo... I'll be sure to let you all know when I get the results back from the test!

1 comment: