Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nursery Update...

Hey all... Sorry it took so long for me to put up the latest pictures of the progress Wormie is making on Little Baby Anniston's room...

The walls are finally painted and the chair rail is up... I LOVE how the colors turned out!! I was a little concerned while he was painting that the taupe was going to be too light, but I think it's perfect & works so well with the pink!!! I know Anniston is going to love it!!...



Jeremy & his brother Chris also started on the built-in changing table/dresser/bookshelf this past Saturday. They worked on it for about 5 hours and have already gotten this far... pretty impressive... They are going to work on it some more this Saturday... They just need to put on the drawers, put together the top part, & paint it...


Also, the crib we ordered is in so Wormie will be going to pick that up soon and start putting that together! :) It's all starting to come together nicely!!...



No comments:

Post a Comment