Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Maternity pictures...

So I asked my super talented sister-in-law, Melissa, to take a few maternity shots of Jeremy and I a couple weeks ago... She is a stay-at-home mom that is thinking about starting a side photography business... I totally think she should go for it... :)
She's also gonna do our Birth Story for us! I'm so excited!
Here are a few of the ones she's taken so far... (P.S. I requested shots AWAY from my face cause apparently its as swollen as my ankles these days... :)

This was taken in her backyard... Melissa got Baby Anniston her 1st pair of pink ballerina shoes...







3 comments:

  1. OMG those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are BEAUTIFUL and you look amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne, you look stunning! I am getting so excited to meet little Anniston!

    ReplyDelete