Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wow! Its been a while...

Goodness!... Its been a crazy time these past few months!!!... Sorry I've been MIA on the blog scene for so long! I'm gonna try to catch everyone up with what's been going on with us over the next few blogs I post...


As most of you know, I first got admitted into the hospital on June 12th for pre-term labor symptoms then discharged on June 18th... then I was on bed rest at home for a little over a week.


I had to go back to the hospital again on June 30th and stayed that time until July 16th... After a couple days at home, my water broke and I had Anniston on July 19th!! She was 6 weeks early!!


I'm not gonna go into all the gory details of that hospital stay like I did the first one... all I'll say was it was brutal & such an emotional roller coaster for both Jeremy & I! Being on bed rest and in and out of the hospital, was one of the most difficult times in my life! I'm sure a lot of people think that bed rest is a piece of cake unless they've been on it for as long as I was. It was torture and at times extremely painful!!!! It really takes a toll on you physically and emotionally!!



But now looking back on it all, we are just so thankful that our Sweet Little Anniston made it here safely! :)



1 comment:

  1. Nichole SatterwhiteAugust 19, 2009 at 2:48 PM

    Thanks Jayne for updating us! Anniston is stunning! So glad that you both are happy and healthy. Congrats Again to you and Jeremy and welcome to the mommy club. Send some love to Momma Z :)

    ReplyDelete