Monday, August 17, 2009

There once was a princess who lived in a glass castle...

After I was born, instead of going home with my Mommy & Daddy, I got to live in a big glass castle inside the NICU at Baptist Hospital...






Mommy & Daddy came to visit me everyday...










The nurses took really good care of me. They even put pretty pink bows in my hair...








Mommy even decorated my castle with pretty blankets that matched my nursery at home!...












Sometimes it would be too cold for me to come outside to play but Mommy & Daddy still found ways to make sure I knew they were there and that they loved me...




Until I learned how to eat on my own, I had to eat all my meals by a feeding tube...
























But once I learned how to eat from a bottle, I got big and strong...












And then the day came when I was strong enough to leave my big glass castle & go home with Mommy & Daddy...




















2 comments: