Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve...

OK... so I have SO many pictures from our Christmas celebration this year that I will have to break my Christmas posts up to a few different ones...


I think its no secret that I just LOVE Christmas!!! It is by far my favorite holiday, so I couldn't wait to celebrate my favorite time of the year with our sweet little baby girl...


We started our Christmas celebration on Christmas Eve day by baking & decorating cookies for Santa...







Then after a few days of giving the little one cereal, we decided today was going to be the BIG day for our little girl to eat her first food... butternut squash! ;) I couldn't wait to start using my Beaba Babycook! (I'll have to write a separate post proclaiming my LOVE of this baby food maker because it is THE BOMB!!! Love, love, love it!!)...




And Anniston loved the yummy baby food mommy made!...




Then after dinner, it was time to read a Christmas book & leave cookies for Santa...





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable! I so want a apron now! Anniston looked like she really enjoyed her squash :)

    ReplyDelete